Fire Engine Red for Christmas

December 18, 2016 No Comments

Fire Engine Red for Christmas

December 18, 2016 No Comments

I remember being pregnant this time last year, which is when I discovered Pink Blush’s line of cute maternity clothes. I literally Googled “cute maternity clothes” and it popped up. I was in love with their fashion forward styles and they were all super affordable. Their dresses made me feel confident and beautiful for my maternity photo shoot and again at my baby shower.

Fast forward to nine months postpartum and I’m still loving Pink Blush! They have an entire line of non-maternity clothes that are perfect for moms. I still don’t have my pre mom abs back (working on it) so I felt like I hit the jackpot with this dress: It’s my favorite bright fire engine red, it has bell sleeves (my current obsession) and it just made me feel pretty and classy. It helps that my friend Hailey and I got our make-up done at the MAC counter, which by the way  is something we definitely should do more often. I linked all my outfit details below if you’re curious.

IMG_2215.JPG.jpegIMG_2211.JPG-1.jpeg

Pink Blush Dress

Topshop Purse

Kendra Scott Necklace in Rose Gold

Steve Madden Heels obviously I also need these in glitter rose gold

• Kathy December 22, 2016 at 3:58 pm

I love the color of your dress! So festive and bright, but fun! It looks lovely on you.

• tiffanybean December 22, 2016 at 4:44 pm

You look absolutely beautiful in red! And your hair and make are perfect! Love!

• workingmommyabroad December 22, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Looking gorgeous mama!!! Great pick!

• taylormademama December 22, 2016 at 9:12 pm

You’re so stunning and red is definitely your color!

• Sharon Chen December 23, 2016 at 1:28 pm

You look stunning! The color’s perfect for the season 🙂

• Twin Pickle December 23, 2016 at 3:35 pm

Love the dress, very festive!!

• Lauren December 23, 2016 at 7:55 pm

You look amazing and I love Pink Blush too!