Holiday Wish List by NYC Stylist Phoebe Elizabeth

December 3, 2016 No Comments

Holiday Wish List by NYC Stylist Phoebe Elizabeth

December 3, 2016 No Comments
12191561_10100566915059829_2040509048646876030_n
I’m back with more from my dear friend and NYC Style Curator, Phoebe Elizabeth. She always manages to find the CUTEST stuff, so I asked her to share with me what her holiday wish list is!

Holiday mugs

perfect for Christmas morning coffee (or spiked cider)!

$14.00
d40234049_010_b10

Carry on Cocktail Kit – just add booze

seriously coveting this for holiday/winter travel

$24
wp_co_ht_1_grande

My absolute favorite collection of holiday candles

$18.00 – $42.00
39618160_070_b14.jpeg

Fireside PJs

an added bonus that they share my name!
$130
784339_in_pp

A little something special

…for layering…or for him 😉

$385.00

sl0008-0103_1_753x-1

Giving back

just one of the charities close to my heart
logo

A divinely feminine watch

comes in some other lovely color options
$125.00
_12847345

The perfect work satchel

Cuyana has a wonderful give back drive that’s definitely worthwhile
$395
screen-shot-2016-12-02-at-7-01-51-am

Faux Fur Hat

$75
Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 7.41.32 AM.png

Beauty brush set

added bonus; this set has antibacterial properties, which can help prevent blemishes
$62.00
s1032911-main-lhero

Nars Body glow

Helps me keep that radiant look all winter long
$59
773095_in_pp

Rodan & Fields eye cream

I finally tried this stuff and it’s amazing; I literally use it everyday
$62.00
aaey015_quickinfo

Say it with a sweater

or this one; or this one – I can’t decide!
$98.00
Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 7.44.44 AM.png

• savagesevenblog December 3, 2016 at 5:03 pm

very good ideas here! The pjs look very cozy and comfy! I need to buy some mugs for use during the holidays. I may check out Target’s selection.

• tiffanybean December 3, 2016 at 5:38 pm

Loving all of these items! I am going to have to buy a couple for my friends!

• Ellie Augustin December 3, 2016 at 6:21 pm

What a FUN list! It’s so fun I was ohhing and ahhing all the way down the list! I added a few to my list ha.

• makeupbygina December 3, 2016 at 10:58 pm

LOVE this list!

• Rebekah | My Circus, My Monkeys December 4, 2016 at 1:52 am

I love the pjs! I need a new pair, and these look comfy and cute!

• Alex December 4, 2016 at 9:44 pm

I want everything on this list! Especially the coffee mugs and PJs!
    Xo, Alex

• alexandrachristineboutique December 4, 2016 at 9:44 pm

I want everything! Especially the coffee mugs & PJs!
    Xo, Alex

• The Sanity Plan December 5, 2016 at 2:46 am

Can I wish for all of this?

• Vicki @ Babies to Bookworms December 5, 2016 at 4:21 am

That work satchel looks amazing!

• Had the best Sunday celebrating the birthday twins 👯 🎂 Today @ktrec and tomorrow, @laurenerickson1027. I’m sure glad these two babes were born 34 years ago...these girls are my sunshine on a cloudy day ❤️ ⛅️ swipe for some major throwbacks ➡️
    • Fridays are for flashbacks, so here I am 26 years young after I had just said my vows to the love of my life @ryancurtismitchell. My bouquet was so heavy, my forearms were sore for days afterwards 💐🏋🏻‍♀️😂
    • “The days are long but the years are short”
💫
Today I’ve been reflecting a little bit on time as we approach the year 2019; just one year shy of the year 2020, which kind of boggles my mind when I sit and really think about it. 💫
How has it really been that long? I had Porter in 2013 when I was 28 years old and in so many ways it feels like yesterday. How am I in my mid thirties already? How was college graduation literally 11.5 years ago? How is it that Ryan and I have been together for 10 years and married for 6? 💫
My 92 year old grandmother often tells me she doesn’t feel 92 and I’m really starting to understand. I guess all we can do in this life is appreciate every moment because in a blink of an eye, we will wonder how that said moment was so long ago. 💫
This also makes me think about how life is too short to spend time with negative people or drink bad wine. And also I need to get some Botox. 😂🍷💉
    • I graduated from high school in 2003, so I vividly remember the days of film/photo albums. As digital cameras and social media took over, printing photos became kind of a rare thing for me to do. I’ve had so many scares where I think digital photos have been lost forever and I personally know people who have tragically lost precious baby/wedding photos 😭. So when I got the opportunity to partner up with @google using Google Photos, I was intrigued! On my phone and within literally FIVE minutes, I was able to create this album of our trip to Maui from over the summer. It was the easiest thing ever using the Google Photos app, cost about $20, and they have free standard shipping until 12/12! This album has already been a coffee table conversation piece and my kids have been fondly reminiscing our trip 😍. My new normal is definitely to have Google Photo albums! These are also awesome Christmas gifts 🎁🤩#googlephotos #photobooks #googlepartner
    • Christmas magic through their eyes ✨🎄🎅🏻
    • Yesterday we had our first parent-teacher conference for TK and it turned out to be much more thorough than I would have imagined. It was so amazing to hear feedback from his teacher about this boy we’ve been trying to mold & raise for the past 5 years. So many things said about him that made me just beam with pride, but the most profound praise was that he exhibits an unusual sense of empathy and compassion for others. If there was any one trait in this world I could hope for my kids to have, it would be that❤️ #portercurtis
    • Porter: I wish it was Saturday.
Me: Why?
Porter: So I can be here and do hugs with you all day.
Porter said this to me as I was hugging him. He went from driving me crazy (arguing with basically everything I say all day, urrrday) to making me cry with his sweet words. Hello emotional roller coaster 🤪😭😍❤️
    • When you rush into your toddler’s room because of the silence and find this 🤷🏻‍♀️. I don’t even know who you are anymore Presto 😂 #prestonhenry #thisistwo
    • Thankful for these goofs today and everyday 💙💙 #porterandprestonm #builtinbestfriend @dianaelenaphotos