Holiday Wish List by NYC Stylist Phoebe Elizabeth

December 3, 2016 No Comments

Holiday Wish List by NYC Stylist Phoebe Elizabeth

December 3, 2016 No Comments
12191561_10100566915059829_2040509048646876030_n
I’m back with more from my dear friend and NYC Style Curator, Phoebe Elizabeth. She always manages to find the CUTEST stuff, so I asked her to share with me what her holiday wish list is!

Holiday mugs

perfect for Christmas morning coffee (or spiked cider)!

$14.00
d40234049_010_b10

Carry on Cocktail Kit – just add booze

seriously coveting this for holiday/winter travel

$24
wp_co_ht_1_grande

My absolute favorite collection of holiday candles

$18.00 – $42.00
39618160_070_b14.jpeg

Fireside PJs

an added bonus that they share my name!
$130
784339_in_pp

A little something special

…for layering…or for him 😉

$385.00

sl0008-0103_1_753x-1

Giving back

just one of the charities close to my heart
logo

A divinely feminine watch

comes in some other lovely color options
$125.00
_12847345

The perfect work satchel

Cuyana has a wonderful give back drive that’s definitely worthwhile
$395
screen-shot-2016-12-02-at-7-01-51-am

Faux Fur Hat

$75
Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 7.41.32 AM.png

Beauty brush set

added bonus; this set has antibacterial properties, which can help prevent blemishes
$62.00
s1032911-main-lhero

Nars Body glow

Helps me keep that radiant look all winter long
$59
773095_in_pp

Rodan & Fields eye cream

I finally tried this stuff and it’s amazing; I literally use it everyday
$62.00
aaey015_quickinfo

Say it with a sweater

or this one; or this one – I can’t decide!
$98.00
Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 7.44.44 AM.png

• savagesevenblog December 3, 2016 at 5:03 pm

very good ideas here! The pjs look very cozy and comfy! I need to buy some mugs for use during the holidays. I may check out Target’s selection.

• tiffanybean December 3, 2016 at 5:38 pm

Loving all of these items! I am going to have to buy a couple for my friends!

• Ellie Augustin December 3, 2016 at 6:21 pm

What a FUN list! It’s so fun I was ohhing and ahhing all the way down the list! I added a few to my list ha.

• makeupbygina December 3, 2016 at 10:58 pm

LOVE this list!

• Rebekah | My Circus, My Monkeys December 4, 2016 at 1:52 am

I love the pjs! I need a new pair, and these look comfy and cute!

• Alex December 4, 2016 at 9:44 pm

I want everything on this list! Especially the coffee mugs and PJs!
    Xo, Alex

• alexandrachristineboutique December 4, 2016 at 9:44 pm

I want everything! Especially the coffee mugs & PJs!
    Xo, Alex

• The Sanity Plan December 5, 2016 at 2:46 am

Can I wish for all of this?

• Vicki @ Babies to Bookworms December 5, 2016 at 4:21 am

That work satchel looks amazing!